The universal presence of good and evil as well as the importance of responsibility.
A rocket scientist crashes on a new world of unexpected material, only to find himself imprisoned by a king's greed and saved by a princess' kindness. Soon forced to take up the mantle of responsibility and destroy his own creation.
- Simon appears in another galaxy and his ship starts to fail. He begins an emergency descent onto a nearby planet.
- As he descends he sees an outstanding view of a beautiful and multicoloured landscape. The ship hits the top of a mausoleum and swiftly crashes.
- Simon emerges from the wreckage to be greeted by a dark and dismal cemetery. Wanders aimlessly around looking for an exit as a thunderstorm sets in.
- Unable to see properly, he is taken by surprise when he encounters a large statue. A Lightning flash reveals a scary statue.
- Simon is surrounded by guards and arrested. He is taken to Bouncy Castle.
- Arriving at Bouncy Castle he is taken before King Publow. The king has him locked in the dungeon.
- Simon thinks about earth. He is upset.
- The king's smartest subjects cannot work out what the rocket is. The king returns to Bouncy Castle.
- Simon is visited by King Publow. He is questioned.
- King Publow decides to have Simon deflated (killed). His daughter, Princess Ancy, saves Simon from the dungeon.
- Simon and Princess Ancy escape Bouncy Castle. They return to the cemetery and Simon's rocket.
- King Publow finds out about his daughter's actions. He is outraged and orders Simon's immediate deflation (death).
- Princess Ancy tries to convince Simon to destroy the rocket. Simon is uncertain about it.
- Simon is eventually convinced and bids his dream of home goodbye.
- Simon and Princess Ancy flee the rocket. The rocket self-destructs.
- King Publow sees the explosion. He is furious.
- Simon and Princess Ancy decide to flee King Publow and live together for the rest of their lives.
Any feedback on this is appreciated.